The Ouachita Partnership for Economic Development (OPED) is a 501(c)(6) corporation serving as the lead economic development organization in the Camden area. Its Board of Directors has representation from private business, the City of Camden, Ouachita County, the Camden Area Chamber of Commerce, the Camden Area Industrial Development Corporation, the Camden Fairview Public Schools, the Harmony Grove Public Schools and the Southern Arkansas University Tech. Primary funding comes from the City of Camden through a services contract.
The OPED Board meets the 4th Wednesday of every month at 10:00 at the OPED Building in the conference room.
- President: Jim Golden
- Vice President: Alan Dean
- Treasurer: James Semple
- Secretary: Mark Cayce
- Mayor: Marie Trisollini
- Ouachita County Judge: Robbie McAdoo
- Directors: Helen Aregood, Chuck Sponer, Willie Cooper, Mark Cayce, Robin Yarbro, Julian Lott, David McLeane
- Ex Officio: Mark Keith, Walt Pigott, Becky Ives, Dr. Corbet Lamkin, Beth Osteen
- James Lee Silliman, Executive Director
- Dotty Harris, Office Manager
- Richard Mitchell, Janitorial