CABS Center is offering FREE Online Seminars for entrepreneurs, small business owners and their employees by arrangement with the Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center. You get access to the largest collection of small business courses available online – featuring voice-over narration, PowerPoint presentations, Worksheets and Toolsets.
There are 20 core business classes encompassing more than 3,500 animated slides and 350 tools and resources. Use computers at the CABS Center to complete courses online Monday – Friday 7:00 a.m to 4:00 p.m.at 625 Adams Ave. Or, if you have internet access, access courses from the comfort of your own home.
WHAT ONLINE LEARNING OFFERS YOU:
- A no-frills curriculum that provides small businesses with real world tools and information.
- Courses focusing on the 3M’s for entrepreneurs: Money, Marketing and Management.
- 24/7 availability – complete courses from home or work at your own pace without attending class sessions.
- MONEY COURSES
- Finding Money to start a business
- Creating a loan Package
- Finding and Attracting Investors
- Creating Financial Projections
- Accounting 101: The Fundamentals
- Tax Seminars and Workshops
- Starting a new Business
- Crafting a Business Plan
- Strategic Planning and Execution
- The Entrepreneurial Strategies
- Choosing a Legal Structure
- Buying a Business
- Hiring and Managing Employees
- Creating Buzz: Small Business Marketing
- Market Insight and Research
- Pricing Strategy and Tactics
- Understanding Intellectual Property
- Advertising and Promotions
- Marketing 101: The Fundamentals
Online classes are available at http://asbdc.ualr.edu/training/. Please contact the CABS Center for more information. You will need a code to take the course for FREE call 870-836-2210 or email@example.com.
Working together we can help start up businesses, small businesses and existing businesses succeed.
DREAM BIG WE’LL HELP YOU DO THE REST.